[TYPO3] Typo3 Taking too much memory?

Amir M. amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 29 18:01:31 CEST 2006

Hmm, for some reason I am thinking that Typo3 takes up too much mysql
memory.  Is this true?  My hosts contacted me telling me I should
upgrade my VPS, because I am surpassing my Mysql memory limits.  But
then I think, how?  I am by no means a large website, my forums is not
too large - it's size can fit easily in a shared hosting package.  Then
what is the problem?  Could it be Typo3?

Is this true that Typo3 takes up lots of mysql processess and memory?
How can I relieve this?  Is there a solution?  If this is indeed the
case, how do you guys deal with this?  If it is the case, I would assume
people need several servers to run a typo3 site... :(

Here is a link to my site, which is live now:  www.stratcommandcenter.com

Thanks,

Amir M.