[TYPO3] realurl: URL works, but 503 is reported

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Tue Aug 29 16:06:20 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 29 August 2006 15:07, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Heiner Lamprecht wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I now removed the 'lookUpTable'.  But I still get these 503
> > return codes from the server.
>
> Have you cleared temp_CACHED* in typo3conf folder?

Yes.

The problem is somehow strange.  The content of the page is always
delivered.  So no problem on this side.  I also noticed, that the
503 code is not sent for every pagerequest with such an URL, only
most of them.  According to the logfile, I have for one URL 405
requests, 310 got a "503", 95 got a "200" return code.  The
filesize is the same.

So, I'm not convinced, that it's really the realurl configuration.
However, for the news part, the problem doesn't occur.

I found only one source file, where the 503 header is created:
class.tslib_fe.php, in the function addTempContentHttpHeaders().
And this function is called, when T3 thinks the content is only
temporary.  How can I tell T3, that these pages are not temporary?

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373