[TYPO3] Problem linking between websites on the same Typo3 instance

Ricardo Pereira ricardo at tdwg.org
Tue Aug 29 15:10:21 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Ricardo Pereira wrote:
>
>> Thanks, Dmitry, but it doesn't work either.
>>
>> I've tried it in several different ways:
>>
>> 1) Creating the link to a page in RTE;
>> 2) Creating the link as an external URL as you suggested;
>> 3) Entering the HTML directly (<a href=""></a>)
>> 4) Using <LINK 533>Link Text</LINK>
>> 5) Entering the URL directly (just http://www...)
>>
>> None of them worked. Strange behaviour, isn't it?
>>

> So, if you create a link to typo3.org on your site, it does not work either?

That would work fine because typo3.org is a truly external site.

The link is broken only if it links from one of my Typo3 websites to the
other (both reside in the same page tree, but have different domain
names). In that case, it doesn't matter if it is a link from RTE, a
<link> tag, a <a> tag or just the plain URL.