[TYPO3] Problem linking between websites on the same Typo3 instance

Olaf Bottek obottek at feas.net
Tue Aug 29 13:02:14 CEST 2006

news:<mailman.1436.1156845476.11906.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>...

(http://www.tdwg.gbif.org/membership/registration/).

>     The problem is that the link to the first site gets modified to
> http://tdwg2006.tdwg.org/membership/registration/ and it doesn't take
> visitors to where it should take them.
>
>     For now, I've fixed the link by replacing the domain name by the IP
> address on the link (http://192.38.28.103/membership/registration/).
> Ugly I know, but I'm desperate ;)
>
>     Can anyone help me figure out what is wrong and how to fix it?
>
>     I use Typo3 v3.8.1 and MTB technique for my templates. Both sites
> have domain records.

Hmm, I can not confirm this problem on Typo3 3.8.0. Have multiple sites in
one tree running, some in the same Apache virtual host and some in separate.
It does work with both. I tried links from HTMLarea RTE (1.0.1) as well as
simple <link> ones.

Important is that you have defined domains for each site - Typo3 uses the
first of them as target domain.

Greetings,
Olaf