[TYPO3] Problems with sr_feuser_register

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Mon Aug 28 23:14:06 CEST 2006

Hello William,

> Well I get the e-mails saying go to so and so link... But it doesn't
> confirm the user and active the account...  That is where I am
> confused.
>
> Thanks,

Strange, I have never had any problem with sr_feuser_register (had an error
because of some errors in earlier versions).

I list my TS Constants, the rest of configuration of sr_feuser_register is
default.

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupAfterConfirmation = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupAfterAcceptation = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupUponRegistration = 4
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.formFields = username, password, gender, first_name,
last_name, email, address, city,  zip, telephone, fax, title, company, www,
module_sys_dmail_html,  image, disable, comments
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.confirmPID = 45
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.editPID = 44
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.registerPID = 43
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.loginPID = 18
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.email = typo3 at linnearad.no
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.siteName = TYPO3 Norge
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableAdminReview = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.pid = 10 //The sysfolder where the users and
usergroups are saved
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.useShortUrls = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.pidTitleOverride = TYPO3 Norge
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableHTMLMail = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.requiredFields = username,password,first_name,last_name,email,comments

Hope it helps.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no