[TYPO3] Info for users of 'erotea_date2cal'

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Aug 28 16:17:24 CEST 2006

Hi

As for info for users of 'erotea_date2cal'
I put some bug fixes to 'tm_contentaccess'.

If you install both 'erotea_date2cal'
and 'tm_contentaccess' you get bugfixed
version of 'erotea_date2cal'

Fixed bugs

1) The calendar works also in the 'QuickEdit' mode
of the standard page module

2) If some extensions adds document level CSS for
alt_doc.php, the CSS for 'erotea_date2cal' works.
In the oginal version extra CSS for alt_doc.php added by some other
plugin might cause
that the CSS doesn't work because it use @import statement.
@import works only on the top of the style sheet.
Some other plugin can add other CSS before it, when the CSS stops
working (I found this bug by experience).