[TYPO3] Indexed search engine

Alexandre Baticle abaticle at sqli.com
Mon Aug 28 15:57:06 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have some problems configuring the PDF search with the extension.

The programs (pdftotext, pdfinfo) have been correctly installed and work :

When I go into Info > Technical Details, I see my files with their list of
indexed words.

But with the 'Indexing' module, in the 'external document' section, the
files are not listed.

So the plugin work fine with classic content, but not with the files.

I think I have correctly configured the plugin, with the option :
page.config.index_externals = 1'

I have an other question : How do you configure the advanced search ?

Actually I just have a search field and a select box with header & content
search, but I would like to have a complete search section (with file search
for instance.).

Thanks for your reply !

Alex