[TYPO3] one hierarchy, 2 navigations

Tim Loenders tloenders at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 14:53:31 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have one website with a two level menu which is working well. Now I want
to put in one page on level 1 that doesn't show in this main menu, but in a
separate menu as a clickable title (level 1) and a submenu (level2).  I have
created and hidden the page in the main menu and created a new subpart like
this:

subparts.ARTISTS = HMENU
subparts.ARTISTS.entryLevel = 0
subparts.ARTISTS.excludeUidList = 23,78,63,28,27,26,25,24,22
subparts.ARTISTS.1 = GMENU
subparts.ARTISTS.1.NO {

  XY = 17 + [10.w] , 40
  10 = TEXT
  10.text.field = title
  10.fontFile = fileadmin/mahl/templates/lte50849.ttf
  10.fontSize = 17
  10.backColor = #ffffff
  10.fontColor = #000000
  10.offset = -8,30
  10.align = center
  10.niceText = 1
}

I have hidden the other pages that are on this level by means of
excludeUidList and now I have my title.

I want to add a second level menu with all pages under the artists page
shown always (even when the visitor is somewhere else in the hierarchy I
mean) so I made another subpart:

subparts.ARTISTS2 = HMENU
subparts.ARTISTS2.entryLevel = 1
subparts.ARTISTS2.1 = GMENU
subparts.ARTISTS2.1.NO {
  expAll = 1
  wrap = | <br>
  backColor = |*| #ffffff || #ffffff |*|
  XY = 185 , 20
  10 = TEXT
  10.fontFile = fileadmin/mahl/templates/lte50849.ttf
  10.fontSize = 15
  10.fontColor = #999999
  10.text.field = title
  10.offset = 6,15
  10.align = left
  10.align = top
  10.niceText = 1
}

Which shows all pages on level 2, but those that are under the info and not
under the artist page. Is there a way to redirect this menu to the artist
section?  I already tried this: subparts.ARTISTS2.begin = 82  -> but that
did'n t help

Thanks for any help!

--
Tim