[TYPO3] on-line magazine

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Mon Aug 28 14:47:16 CEST 2006

Hi!

laura barbieri wrote:
> I searched for extension on typo3.org web site, but I'm
> really new and I decided to ask for a suggestion,
> I can say something more:
> 1. I would like to use templavoila
> 2. in my site I'll have many sections, there will be general articles,
> book reviews, articles about poets....
> 3. of course is necessary that in each section the user could browse and
> search in a quite large amount of pages ordered by date or author or
> title as he or she prefers

So, it is TemplaVoila + Indexed search I think. You can also have "Last
updated" on the first page with simple typoscript.

If you want, you can have separate news listing with either tt_news
(more features) or mininews (small, fast and templavoila-enabled).
tt_news is not templavoila-enabled yet.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/