[TYPO3] pmk_rssnewsexport feedItemLinkPrefix

Lukas lukasnoname at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 12:12:02 CEST 2006

I use tt_news 2.4 and pmk_rssnewsexport 1.5.
tt_news appear to use and to be dependent on urls that ends with a cHash
value like this:
http://www.antroposofi.info/startsida/nyheter/nyheter_visa_en/?tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=68&tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=361&cHash=87def88814
This clashes with the rss extension pmk_rssnewsexport that outputs urls
with a numeric content id prefixed by a typoscript value called
"feedItemLinkPrefix" (no cHashish)

Is there a way to either make pmk_rssnewsexport to output urls with
cHash or to make tt_news to accept urls without cHash?

If I exclude the cHash from the tt_news url, I do only get the one of
the oldest news (id zero I guess), whatever number I put in
tx_ttnews[tt_news]