[TYPO3] Cannot see by other computer

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Mon Aug 28 09:24:46 CEST 2006

On Monday 28 August 2006 07:54, Tony wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I setup the simple webpage for testing.  In my computer, I can
> see the content and the page.  But from the other computers, they
> cannot see the pages.  It seems that it cannot find the page.

That's not much info, but most likely it's a problem of the
websever.  Is it possible, that you access the webserver with
different IP addresses, like 172.0.0.1 when accessing from the
local computer, and an other when going from outside?  Or some
virtual hosts?

Most webserver can be configured to use different directories
depending on the IP or hostname they are called by.

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373