[TYPO3] TYPO3 Distribution and Xen image

Devraj Mukherjee devraj at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 15:16:48 CEST 2006

Hello everyone,

We are an Open Source consulting company based in Australia who offer
TYPO3 based hosting. We are willing to encompass our hosting
experience with TYPO3 as a distribution based around CentOS which has
the followed features:

1. Postfix based email server with a TYPO3 plugin to configure it
2. Courier IMAP with TYPO3 plugin to create email addresses per domain
3. PowerDNS based DNS server with TYPO3 plugin to create DNS entries
4. TYPO3 plugin to create TYPO3 installations
5. Plugin to allow users to upgrade their TYPO3 installations

Needless to say that the distribution will pre-install everything that
is require to run TYPO3. We intend to delvier this as an ISO
distribution as well as a Xen virtualised image based on CentOS 4.3.

We are still negotiating a final set of features.

Are there any users/hosters here that would be interested to use our
project. Any feedback is welcome.