[TYPO3] Google Maps API and Typo3 together

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Sat Aug 26 15:42:54 CEST 2006

Hello Christoph,

>> I have decided to take some courses because I think it is too
>> difficult  to
>> start alone even that I have the book.:-(
>>

> The Webempowered Church ministry made an extension for that. It's
> called  wec_map, but not sure if it's in the TER already. It provides an
> API  wrapper mainly, so it's pretty easy to make a map. I use it in my
> internal  cwt_community version.
> You can check out subversion at
> http://svn.webempoweredchurch.org:3000/wec_map and

Unfortunately the checkout does not work:

[franz at localhost ~]$ svn co
http://svn.webempoweredchurch.org:3000/wec_map/trunk
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/wec_map'
svn: PROPFIND of '/wec_map': 200 OK (http://svn.webempoweredchurch.org:3000)

If you have it, please send me the files.

Thanks,

Franz