[TYPO3] Commerce RC 1

Volker Graubaum vg_typo3 at e-netconsulting.de
Sat Aug 26 13:56:23 CEST 2006

Hi Ryan,

> First question: In the template, what does this mean?  "Change pid's in
> the constants editor (with in the beginning created pages)"  I don't see
> any PID's to change the constant editor.  I already set the Invoice and
> Preview Page PID's in the extension settings as instructed earlier.

Hav you include the Commerce TS Template, than you can add commerce
Propertiers in the Constants Editor

> Second, when I try to create a Commerce: Product List content element, I
> get the errors at the end of this message, and a blank page.  When I go
> back to the product list page, it looks like the CE plugin was added,
> but if I try to edit it, I get the same errors.  I tried to follow the
> quickstart doc carefully, but I must be missing something.  Adding the
> other content elements (basket, checkout, etc.) worked fine.
>
> Finally, I'm not clear how to create attributes (where is the
> "Systemdate" module?  When I try to create or save a category, I also get:

We will make a description about the handling of attributes very soon,
since there are a lot of possibilities and it seems to be not so easy to
understand for a few people.

Someone here who likes to translate a german version of the
documentation to english? ;-)
It's not finished, but we can start translating already...

> [Fri Aug 25 15:25:48 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning:
> Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by
> value;  If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the
> declaration of [runtime function name]().  If you would like to enable
> call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference
> to true in your INI file.  However, future versions may not support this
> any longer.  in C:\\Program
> Files\\TYPO3_4.0.1\\Apache\\typo3_src\\typo3conf\\ext\\dynaflex\\class.dynaflex.php
> on line 1041, referer:
> http://localhost/typo3/typo3/db_new.php?id=45&returnUrl=%2Ftypo3%2Ftypo3%2Fdb_list.php%3F%26id%3D45

Thomas is informed about that.
Maybe you can post all the errors also in the bugtracker?
( bugs.typo3-commerce.org, please also add you're real name )
We haven't finish the PHP5 check, so there can be more errors, but this
one is easily to fix ;-)

Greetings Volker