[TYPO3] menuitem with id "menu<number>"

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Fri Aug 25 16:55:51 CEST 2006

>> ul is not rendered.
>>
>> I think that .allStdWrap is property of TMEMUITEM.
>
> Right... I first created it for "NO" but then moved to upper level. My
> mistake.
>
>> Object TMENU has only .wrap and it is not replace {register:}
>> construction.
>
> Correct, wrap is not stdWrap. TMENU do not have stdWraps, so you are
> out of luck I think :(

Why?

You can still use the register inside allWrap and assign this to the ACT and
CURIFSUB state.

temp.whatever = HMENU
temp.whatever {
    1 = TMENU
    1 {
        wrap = <ul>|</ul>
        NO = 1
        NO {
            allWrap = <li>|</li>
        }
        CUR < .NO
        ACT = 1
        ACT {
            allWrap.cObject = TEXT
            allWrap.cObject {
                value = |
                dataWrap = <li><ul id="menu{register:count_MENUOBJ}">|
            }
        }
        CURIFSUB < .ACT
    }
    2 < .1
    3 < .1
}

Just make sure that you have all those states available as shown.
NO and CUR haven't got subpages so they work with the default allWrap.
ACT and CURIFSUB get a "special" allWrap that opens the <ul> Tag that gets
closed by the wrap of the following menu level.

Not tested though ...

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de