[TYPO3] Best practice for many users and newloginbox

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu Aug 24 14:38:09 CEST 2006

Hi Søren. Use the search function on TER.
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/?tx_terfe_pi1%5Bview%5D=search&no_cache=1&tx_terfe_pi1%5Bsword%5D=loginbox

Then you'll find a lot of alternate loginboxes and patches for the
newloginbox, that gets around the problem of storing all in GRSP.

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

"Søren Schaffstein" <soeren.schaffstein at media-lights.de> skrev i en
meddelelse