[TYPO3] blotter tool?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Wed Aug 23 18:26:31 CEST 2006

Thomas Hempel wrote:
> Hi Bing,
>
>> Does Typo3 have any kind of blotter tool or extensions in that nature?
> What do you mean? I don't believe you think about LSD-papers. ;-)

Maybe blotter is not a very accurate word.  But we want to do some
similar to what the local police does on our local daily newspaper.
That is show who did what when.  Since we have quite a few people to
contribute incidents/events, the final list shown to all the
contributors should be well organized in the descending time sequence.
I'm not a frequent blog or wiki user so I don't know if it's some thing
can be done using some blog or wiki extension.  I'd appreciate if people
would like to share their experiences if they have any.

Thanks,

Bing