[TYPO3] Can I get mydomain.com/subsite to load a typo3 root page

Another Vision info at anothervision.co.uk
Wed Aug 23 11:40:55 CEST 2006

Thanks Loek

That's all fine, but it's the realURL configuration that foxes me.

I've noticed the ID-to-path mapping in Speaking URL management under 'Info',
but when I try to alter anything I get

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/path/to/site/typo3conf/ext/realurl/modfunc1/class.tx_realurl_modfunc1.php
on line 638

and I can't find references to id-to-path mapping in the RealURL
documentation.

If I start using realURL advanced functions, how should I setup/clear
realURL's cache/s to protect the main site's performance?

(btw Typo3 is 3.7, realURL 1.0.0)

Mike