[TYPO3] Enable "Clear FE cache" for non admin users

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Wed Aug 23 10:46:39 CEST 2006

David Rennert wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> 1. How can I Enable "Clear FE cache" for non admin users? I tried adding
>  this line of code:
> admPanel.enable.all = 1
> in the relevant group's TSconfig but this doesn't work.
>
> 2. The reason I need to do that is that I'm using the
> photographic_library extension. In order to see image galleries updates
> the FE must be cleared. If there's a solution for this problem this will
> also help.

hi

It's not good idea to clear all FE cache to reflect changes in one ext.
Clear only that part that has to be cleared - you may be interested in
ext clearcacheextend by Juraj Sulek.

----cut----
"Extend TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd with some userfull options like using of
aliases, clearing whole branches, clearing pages on the ground of their
content etc."

I use it to clear all pages that have tt_news plugin after there is
change in sys_folder that contains news records. Working perfectly!

If you want to give "Clear FE cache" for non admin users anyway (what I
really do not recommend) you may try ext cl_becache.

--
grtz
Krystian