[TYPO3] Editing the <title> tag for specific pages?

Amir M. amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 23 18:24:48 CEST 2006

Cate & Peter wrote:
> Hi Amir
>

>>I have a website with 3 subsites, each subsite using its own subdomain,
>>however they all use the same root template.  I would like to know how
>>can I customize the <title> tags for each subsite and its pages?
>>
>>I would assume this is possible with extension templates?  If it is,
>>what TS Code do I use to make this possible?
>

> You can ...check out p59 of TSRef.
>

>>And if this is possible, is it also possible to add unique meta keyword
>>tags to specific pages and its subsites.
>

> And P63 TSRef
>
> Cate

Thanks Cate.

Ok, I solved the title problem by simply filling in the website title in
the extension template.  However, I can't seem to get the meta keyword
tags to work.

This is what I added in the setup of one of my extension templates:

META {
.KEYWORDS = Civilization, Civilization 4, civ4, Cheats, downloads,
Strategy, News, forums}

I assume this is wrong.