[TYPO3] TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "tt_products" was NOT loaded! (t3lib_extMgm::extRelPath)

typo3 at mrbrown.se typo3 at mrbrown.se
Tue Aug 22 11:03:30 CEST 2006

“TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "tt_products" was NOT loaded!
(t3lib_extMgm::extRelPath)”

Hi! I get this error message every time I’m trying to access my TYPO3
page. It started when I deleted tt_products from the extension manager. I
tried to fix this problem by deleting some temp-files using this guide;

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2005-October/012997.html

The problem won’t go away and my question is. How do I fix this problem?
Is there a way to delete extension data from the DB using phpMyadmin since
I can’t access backend. Any ideas?

/Emanuel