[TYPO3] commerce - with templa voila

Jamie Lawrence Jenner Jamie at domainsolutions.co.uk
Tue Aug 22 10:37:36 CEST 2006

Hi there

I have had a look at the new commerce extension, well done to the dev team.
simple to use!

I must say though, some of the terminology is a little wierd! product
articles

anyhow, onto my question.

Looking into the templating side, from what i can see i have to create a
template with the html markup included, (###BASKET_TOTAL###), and place
these where i require the output to be

This is ok, but is it possible to create a typoscript object of the marker
data, then map it in templa voila

in pseudo code

lib.baskettotal < commerce.baskettotal

I hope to create a completely mapable version of commerce for my client.

Many thanks, and well done on the extension, it rocks ;-)

Jamie