[TYPO3] Multilanguage website - no translation message

Rudy Gnodde gnodde.rudy at wag.nl
Mon Aug 21 15:30:36 CEST 2006

Hello Dmitry,

> In case if you did not know, TV has its own mailing list :)

I know, I just hoped this was a simple configuration setting. I think
the TV mailing list is more about the development of TV. But since this
feature doesn't seem to be available I'll make a suggestion for it on
the TV mailing list.

> I do not think it is possible. For sure it is possible to
> hide page when no translation exists, so 404 page will be
> displayed. If you setup it as PHP script on the same server,
> you can analyze original URL and display prompt that you wanted.

That means the page isn't in the menu either. This isn't what I'm
looking for. Thanks anyway.

Regards,

Rudy Gnodde
WIND Internet