[TYPO3] Element Browser Templavoila and DAM

Eduard Renger eduard at renger.info
Mon Aug 21 09:14:45 CEST 2006

Hi list,

I'm a little frustrated. I have two working Typo3 setups and they both use
Templavoila and DAM.
In the element browser I get the Media Tab and the upload tab.

However this weekend I installed a third Typo3 setup. Again I installed
DAM and Templavoila, but for some reason this time I don't see the Media
tab and upload tab in the element browser.

At least I get the Media tab when I select an Image field (after
installing dam_ttcontent)
But when I have a regular Text field and in the RTE I try to add an image
I just get the Plain image tab and Magick Image tab.
I checked all my TS setup and TS config settings but there's nothing that
I can see that prevents the upload and Media tab from showing. I even
installed the mmforeign fix that was needed in combination with
TemplaVoila, but still no success.

Any suggestions as to what could be wrong?

thanks.
Eduard