[TYPO3] rich text editor: styles and text formatting

Tan Le tanl at flirtcreative.com.au
Mon Aug 21 04:01:08 CEST 2006

Hi Stanislav,

I am not sure if this is the right way to do it because I am a new user
myself :), but what I usually do is create the CSS class for those
options, eg: in your case you selected "important person" but nothing
happen, that is because there is no CSS define for it yet, view the
source and you should see your text wrap in a CSS class=important-person
or something, and then in your CSS make a class .important-person and
style it to what you need it to do. I am not sure how you can make your
own extra style within the RTE yet, but this is the quick and dirty
approach I am using :-)

Hope it helps.

Tan Le.

Hi there.

I am getting seriously confused of RTE extension. I am using typo3 4.0.1

RTE is already preinstalled in this version. When I try to change text
format to "important person" nothing happens in frontend. I read the
documentation, but I am confused of it.

Can you give me some hints how to properly configure RTE?

With regards Stanislav Rusnak.