[TYPO3] HMENU and TMENU help please

Bryan support at chillifactory.co.za
Sun Aug 20 19:20:33 CEST 2006

> Need some additional info:
> What is the goal?
> How do you implement the temp.navi or temp.menu elements?
> How is page 37 connected to the tree root? Page 37 is my products page with more sub levels
>
> Joey

Hi Joey,

My Goal is to set-up a menu on the top of the web page to always provide
the following: Home | About | Legal | Contacts

But when I move to my Products Page, which I've set-up it's own
template, it drops them and creates another menu from the Products
Sub-levels.

But hey, I've just thought about it and made another template at root
level and tried to use it. It crashed the system and wouldn't let me see
any data on the live side. So I 'Cut' and 'Pasted' it back to the
Products (level 2), and now everything works 100%. Like its suppose to.
But I don't know what I did? Oh well.

But here is my real challenge. Create a dynamic menu that looks like
this:
http://dedi13b.your-server.co.za/smiths/fileadmin/template/smiths_main/products.htm
PS thanks for all your help