[TYPO3] HMENU and TMENU help please

Bryan support at chillifactory.co.za
Sun Aug 20 13:04:51 CEST 2006

Joey,

I have to say one thing, THANK YOU. Vorsprung durch Technik!!

Much appreciated and I'm always using these tips and examples to learn.
Thanks again for you help. The table version is working great. I needed
to use the tables because of the background image and the spacing I
needed to keep. But I'll let the ul a bit later when I'm not rushed for
time.

Just a quick question, the 'beforeImg = images/blue-arrow.gif' isn't
showing up. Is there something I did wrong. Here is the HTML output: