[TYPO3] tt_news - processSelectConfHook - caching problem

Frank Berger foppel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 08:11:44 CEST 2006

Hi Folks,

I have the following problem which drives me crazy:

I created a processSelectConfHook for tt_news (2.2.24) in a Typo3 3.8.0 setup.
The Hook works as wanted, but the frontend output which is written to
the cache is the version how it would be like without the hook.

So, everything works fine if I clear the cache, and then reload the
page with the news-output, but if i reload again, its like if the hook
was never there..

any ideas?

Frank