[TYPO3] Getting localized page title

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Sat Aug 19 11:10:40 CEST 2006

Hi Francois,

Francois Suter schrieb:
[...]
> But I am still interested in knowing whether there are alternatives. I'm
> sure there are, TYPO3 being what it is :-)

It seems like the RECORS-object is somehow limited in there. Also if you
use the 'config.sys_language_overlay' it would work for any other table
but most likely *not* for pages.

I assume there's a way to get it working with CONTENT by querying the
'pages_language_overlay' table.

CONTENT
{
select {
table = pages_language_overlay
andWhere = pid IN (#yourList) AND sys_language_uid = Y
}
]

Of course you might have problems then with sorting and deleted/hidden
default-language-records.

If you feel this is a bug you would like to get fixed just add it on
http://wouldbenice.org (bugs.typo3.org) [and provide a patch ;)]. It
should be easy to patch RECORDS so it would apply an additional
t3lib_pageSelect::getPageOverlay. How about that?

Greets,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag