[TYPO3] How to give an image a link in htmlArea RTE?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Fri Aug 18 22:43:20 CEST 2006

Tan Le wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> How do you add an image to the RTE in the first place ? :-).
>
> For some reason when I use the button insert/modify image to insert an
> image, everytime I save it it disappear and there is no option to wrap
> it around the text either. Am I missing something ? please help.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tan

When you click the insert/modify image button, a window should pops up.
  It has some links at the top, like 'New Magic Image', 'New Plain
Image' and "Drag'n'Drop".  Clicking "Drag'n'Drop" will pop up a new
window that display all the images.  Then you just need to drag the one
you want and drop it where you want it to be in the RTE.

Hope that helps.

Bing