[TYPO3] Multiple sites

Gian Paolo Renello grenello at unisa.it
Fri Aug 18 21:25:24 CEST 2006

Hello Ryan,

I read the tip and triks in typo3.org
http://typo3.org/documentation/tips-tricks/multi-language-sites-in-typo3/
here are shown 2 different strategies for the purpose of having a
multilanguage site. But for what i understand i need the 2 trees model
since the site are almost but not totally identical. Maybe it's me who
doesn't understand correctly the one tree model.

--
Best regards,
 Gian  Paolo                          mailto:grenello at unisa.it