[TYPO3] Multiple sites

Ryan Hayle ryan.hayle at space150.com
Fri Aug 18 20:50:10 CEST 2006

Let me just say I think this is *really* the wrong way to do this.  It's not flexible and you will be stuck maintaining two different page trees.  Having said that, if you go into User Settings and change "recursive copy" to however deep your site goes (e.g. 50), then you should be able to copy and paste the entire tree.  Again, I think you should reconsider your localization strategy.

Ryan