[TYPO3] ldap problem

Strader, William A. WILLIAM.A.STRADER at saic.com
Fri Aug 18 16:03:43 CEST 2006

I was able to get it to work with eu_ldap...

Here is what I did...

I made a SysFolder called LDAP

I created a new page and made it do the Root Store Directory to be the LDAP
(I think that is what it is called... You know where you can set it to save
records on page creation)... Then I added the Better-Login page... And it
works :)

Thanks,

Billy Strader
WebPool