[TYPO3] HMENU and TMENU help please

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Fri Aug 18 15:39:47 CEST 2006

>> Wondering if anybody could help with my little endeavour. I'm trying
>> to put a table into 3 cells of a table for my menu. ie. first 3 menu
>> items
>>
>> Basically I have 3 menu items and I want each to be placed exactly
>> in my table on my template, so this is what I tried to do. But the
>> problem is the allWrap closes the table before I want it to. How
>> would I not do this?
>
> get rid of allWrap,  and just use wrap as part of the tmenu item.

There is no "wrap" inside TMENU items.

Usually you will use

linkWrap -> wraps the link itself
ATagBeforeWrap -> puts linkWrap inside the a-tags
allWrap -> wraps the whole item including before and after
wrapItemAndSub -> wraps the item inlcuding allWrap _and_ the submenu if any

Sometimes it can be useful to split a long wrap and use the parts with more
than just allWrap.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de