[TYPO3] Templavoila tt_news default news ID

Pawe³ Stanis³awczuk ps at todesign.pl
Fri Aug 18 14:06:17 CEST 2006

Hi,

I almost there :)
This works for me:

plugin.tt_news {
 defaultCode = SINGLE
 pid_list = 31
}

lib.mainContent < plugin.tt_news

plugin.tt_news.singlePid = 31
tmp.pagecontent < lib.mainContent

lib.mainContent >

lib.mainContent = COA
lib.mainContent {

  10 = CONTENT
  10.table = tt_news
  10.select {
    pidInList = 31
    orderBy = datetime desc
    max = 1
  }

  10.stdWrap.if.isFalse.data = GPvar:tx_ttnews|tt_news
  20 < tmp.pagecontent
}

But I can't make my TYPO to use my templates for tt_news, when I don't have
any news selected. Do You handled with that ?

Regards,
Pawe³ Stanis³awczuk
www.todesign.pl

U¿ytkownik "Gunnar Jonsson" <gu-jonss at online.no> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci