[TYPO3] ldap problem

Nico Potvin nico.potvin at kandesign.com
Fri Aug 18 09:17:24 CEST 2006

hi,

i had the same problem with the better_loginbox. couldn't figure out
what was wrong. I concluded that the better-loginbox doesn't work with
ldap-users.

The solution is pretty simple:

Download macina_loginbox, or search for Macina in the TER. it has the
same features as the better_loginbox and it works with ldap. read the
manual for setup

Hope this helps

greets

nico