[TYPO3] Putting newloginbox login form in every page disables FE caching?

Ricardo Pereira ricardo at tdwg.org
Thu Aug 17 21:53:41 CEST 2006

Stefan Galinski wrote:
>> It looks like caching still works with *_INT objects but only the login
>> piece is dynamically rendered for every page hit, which is EXACTLY what
>> I want.
>>
>> I'll give it a try and will let you know.
>>

> Ok now you can forget my last message. A response would be great... :-)

Yes, that's correct. Caching works normally with the COA_INT object. The
COA_INT object gets rendered everytime the page is hit while the static
content is retrieved from the cache.

What is more interesting (to me) is that the same happens with my
original setup, described in the URL below.

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2006-August/028678.html

Both setups seem to work exactly the same way regarding caching. I'm
guessing that the //newloginbox_pi1// plugin behaves like (or is) an
_INT object.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for all your help.

Regards,

Ricardo