[TYPO3] Putting newloginbox login form in every page disables FE caching?

Ricardo Pereira ricardo at tdwg.org
Thu Aug 17 21:26:56 CEST 2006

  Hi again, Stefan,

I may have to take back what I just said. I've just found this:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/8/24/

"...This is the compromise option of all three PHP_SCRIPT-cObjects,
because the page-data is all cached, but still the pagegen.php script is
included, which initializes all the classes, objects and so. What you
gain here is an environment for your script almost exactly the same as
PHP_SCRIPT because your script is called from inside a class tslib_cObj
object. You can work with all functions of the tslib_cObj-class. But
still all the “static” pagecontent is only generated once, cached and
only your script is dynamically rendered..."

It looks like caching still works with *_INT objects but only the login
piece is dynamically rendered for every page hit, which is EXACTLY what
I want.

I'll give it a try and will let you know.

Many thanks!!!

Cheers,

Ricardo