[TYPO3] Different settigs for two content elements in the same page

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu Aug 17 21:14:01 CEST 2006

Tyler Kraft wrote:
> Tapio
>
> Search for a thread called "Different imgtext.maxW for different
> columns" from today also. They are doing a similar thing with max image
> size for different columns and the load register, so you might find that
> helpful.

I got this from Peter Klein directly:
Hi Tapio. I use TemplaVoila for almost every site I make, so I couldn't
thest
the code, but I assume it wil work..

-- cut --
lib.tapiomenu = COA
lib.tapiomenu {
	10 = CASE
	10.key.field = colPos
	# ColPos = 0
	10.default = COA
	# Use the original Menu object
	10.default.10 < tt_content.menu.20.1
	# Set the maxItems for the menu
	10.default.10.maxItems = 1000

	# ColPos = 1
	10.1 = COA
	10.1.10 < tt_content.menu.20.1
	10.1.10.maxItems = 3

	# ColPos = 2
	10.2 = COA
	10.2.10 < tt_content.menu.20.1
	10.2.10.maxItems = 3

	# ColPos = 3
	10.3 = COA
	10.3.10 < tt_content.menu.20.1
	10.3.10.maxItems = 3
}
# Clear original menu object.
tt_content.menu.20.1 >

# Insert the new menu object.
tt_content.menu.20.1 < lib.tapiomenu

-- cut --

The above code should display the menu in the normal column with
"maxItems=1000"
and in the other 3 colums (left,right & border) it should display a menu
with
"maxItems=3"

Works - I give this also public because this was originally a public issue.