[TYPO3] Putting newloginbox login form in every page disables FE caching?

Ricardo Pereira ricardo at tdwg.org
Thu Aug 17 21:13:26 CEST 2006

Michael Scharkow wrote:
>> is there any way to get a login form on every page AND have FE cache work at the same time?
>>
> Write the form yourself and put it in your template. Logging in works on
> every typo3 page, but you might want to redirect users or show them a
> profile page. You can do that by putting the plugin on a page and
> changing the login action to point to the pid.

That's a great idea, thanks!

But how can I hide the login form when the user is logged in? And hiding
the login form would also disable the cache, wouldn't it?

Seems like I'm heading to a dead-end here :( Or maybe I'm just plain wrong.

Thanks for helping out anyway!! I really appreciate it.

Cheers,

Ricardo