[TYPO3] AdminReview and ConfirmPID in "sr_feuser_register"

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 19:14:26 CEST 2006

It's not better, but I've found the culprit !!!!!

When I disable RealURL, I get some URL like this :
index.php?id=539&L=0&tx_srfeuserregister_pi1[regHash]=20c64a6a77224b0c8393

Obviously, the L param is there, but the language detection doesn't see it.

When I add a debug like print_r($_GET) at the begining of the Language
detection, I can't see the L var.

It's because "sr_feuser_register" is rewriting the $_GET array on the
fly in case of using shortURLs (around the line 170 of
class.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.php)

I can see that it's clearing the regHash param and puts back the
params that have been stored in the DB. That's OK but it forgets to
add other $_GET params that it's not concerned by.

I'll make a Bug report asap !

--
Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web