[TYPO3] AdminReview and ConfirmPID in "sr_feuser_register"

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 18:45:51 CEST 2006

If I place a die() just befor all the header() in
"class.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.php", nothing happens, so I guess that
it's not because of a 'real' redirect.

On the other hand, if I put a
print_r($this->feUserData);
just after the definition of $this->feUserData, I get the content of
the GET params, the redirect cannot happen and I get my expected
message.

I can see that the redirection is called by "rlmp_language_detection".
I don't understand why, but the first check for the L var return a
null value so the extension make it's job a make a new URL with a
language var.

What I don't get is WHY this damn var is not set ? I'm sure I can see
the /fr/ in the URL and everywhere else in the site it's working. If I
call that confirm page without the regHash param, the L var is well
detected.

I think there is something wrong with RealURL but I don't know where.

I'll try to disable RealURL to see what happens