[TYPO3] Putting newloginbox login form in every page disables FE caching?

Ricardo Pereira ricardo at tdwg.org
Thu Aug 17 18:07:23 CEST 2006

    Hi folks,

    I've added the newloginbox login form to every page of my website
using the instructions from this thread:

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2006-August/028678.html

    It works great, but I am now wondering whether this will disable
caching of all pages in my website. If so, is there any way to get a
login form on every page AND have FE cache work at the same time? How
can I tell whether a page is being cached or not?

    I'm using Typo3 v3.8.1 and newloginbox 2.2.9.

    Any help if greatly appreciated.

    Best regards,

Ricardo Pereira