[TYPO3] Different settigs for two content elements in the same page

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu Aug 17 17:58:34 CEST 2006

Tyler Kraft wrote:
> Tapio
>
> Search for a thread called "Different imgtext.maxW for different
> columns" from today also. They are doing a similar thing with max image
> size for different columns and the load register, so you might find that
> helpful.

found. I try

     colLeft = COA
     colLeft {
       1 = LOAD_REGISTER
       1.maxImageWidth = {$maxImgWidthLeft}
       10 < styles.content.getLeft
       11 = RESTORE_REGISTER
     }

instead of
1.maxImageWidth = {$maxImgWidthLeft}

I would need it for special type of content
tt_content.menu.20.1.maxItems = 3/ something else

just
1.tt_content.menu.20.1.maxItems= {$maxItemsLeft}