[TYPO3] TS to customise tt_news

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Aug 17 17:23:59 CEST 2006

I just started to use ll-XML with which you can easily change labels.
The question is of course will they be overridden in update. And I do
have a vague "feeling" they won't when exporting them to an external
file. But I'm really sorry to be this vague, I'm experimenting only and
so - don't actually know yet (and I haven't read the documentation so
thoroughly). But anyway the tool is genious and easy to use!
Katja