[TYPO3] AdminReview and ConfirmPID in "sr_feuser_register"

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 16:42:36 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm using "sr_feuser_register" to handle registration, … on a private portal.
The most of it is working (registration, confirmation, admin
reviewing, …) but I can't get the direct links in e-mails to go back
to the site and display messages correctly.

For the Admin, in the e-mail he receives to Accept/Reject the
registration, ha has 2 direct links. When he clicks on one of them,
the action is happening, but no message is shown, even if I have a
plugin on the current page, with no CODE specified (like said in the
doc)

For the user, it's the same. After he receives the confirmation of the
oppenning of his account, the link goes to the page (specified by
confirmPID in TS Constants), but there is no message at all, just the
link to the page "createPID".

My Page tree (excerpt) :
438 - Home (redirects to 535)
-- 535 - Auth : loginbox + sr_feuser_register (no CODE)
-- -- 539 - Confirm : sr_feuser_register (no CODE)
-- -- 532 - Logout
-- -- 534 - Register : sr_feuser_register (CODE = CREATE)
-- -- 533 - Edit : sr_feuser_register (CODE = EDIT)
-- 453 - Services (limited to logged in users, redirects to 471)
-- -- 471 - Presentation
439 - Storage Folder

My constants :
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1 {
	pid = 439
	loginPID = 535
	editPID = 533
	registerPID = 534
	confirmPID = 535
	linkToPID = 471
	formFields = username, password, first_name, last_name, email
	requiredFields = username, password, email
	file.templateFile = fileadmin/templates/services/register.html
	userGroupUponRegistration = 6
	userGroupAfterAcceptation = 2
	enablePreviewRegister = 0
	enableAdminReview = 1
	autoLoginRedirect_url = 471
	enableAdminNotifyConfirmation = 0
	enableAdminNotifyOnRegister = 0
	enableAdminNotifyOnApprove = 0
	enableAdminNotifyOnRefuse = 0
	enableAdminNotifyOnUpdate = 0
	email = services at myportal.com
	useShortUrls = 1
	pidTitleOverride = My Portal
	siteName = My Portal
}

If I set confirmPID to 539, the result is the same, but on that page I
only have the plugin sr_feuser_register and not the loginbox that is
present on the Auth page (535) alongn with the sr_feuser_register.

If any of you have any idea about how I can get a message for the
Admin and the user, I'd like to hear

--
Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web