[TYPO3] TS to customise tt_news

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Thu Aug 17 16:29:21 CEST 2006

Hi Katja

>> I have been customising the tt_news for my site, but having some
difficulty
>> changing the hardcoded labels in locallang.xm

l>I usually just copy extension's setup from the ext folder and change the
>fields I need to.

Yeah, me too - but unfortunately in tt_news, this field isn't configured in
setup.txt, only hardcoded in the locallang.xml.

I am trying to find a way to override it using TS only, not changing the
locallang.xml file, so that the changes are written over when I update the
extension.

Thanks for helping tho' :)

Cate