[TYPO3] broken link extension?

Ronald McDonald rondon at iname.com
Thu Aug 17 14:36:03 CEST 2006

No need to check iinternal links. This is done by the typolink function.

If you use typolink in your codings - all links will be fine.
Means, if you have a link to a hidden page or a non existing page,  the link
will not be active.
If the target of the link is visible or accessible , links will be active.

Ron

news:mailman.2372.1155804897.24118.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...