[TYPO3] What is the l18n_diffsource field in tt_content?

Henrik Rasmussen info at hmrdesign.dk
Thu Aug 17 00:00:44 CEST 2006

Hello, I have created a PHP script which automatically inserts products and
categories to tt_products.

I have also done so, that it creates som pages in the pagetree
automatically.

Now all I need is to automatically create a tt_product-plugin (list) on
these pages.

I have managed to get them created on the respective sites. I can see them
in Typo3's list mode. But in the page mode they aren't there.

I'm using templavoila.

>From the output of PhpMyAdmin, im thinking that it is the l18n_diffsource
field that does the magic.

Can anyone please help?