[TYPO3] Change items in sr_feuser_register fields

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 23:59:25 CEST 2006

Thanks for the answer.

I know I can disable some fields in the Constant Editor, I'm already
doing it to hide some and show some others I've created.

What I'd like is re-use an existing field (status) with a shorter and
different list of items (it's a select field).

I could easily create another field, but there is good one (good name
and good kind) that I don't use, why adding a field when Kasper says
it's not a good thing to do regarding speed and memory.

2006/8/16, Katja Lampela <katja.lampela at lieska.net>:
> Hi Jeremy,
> You can define what to show in the form in the constant editor.
> Katja
>
> Jérémy Lecour wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm using "sr_feuser_register" and there are some  fields that I don't
> > need (like 'status'), at least with that number of items and those
> > labels.
> > In fact I'd like to owerrule the TCA definition of this field with
> > another list of items.
> >
> > I don't know what is the best way to do it.
> > If I add some TCA definitions for this field in my extension, will
> > they be loaded after the originals, how can I be sure ?
> >
> > Thanks to Stanislas for his great work on this extention (and his others
> > too).

Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web
Trésorier du PLUG : Provence Linux User Group
http://www.plugfr.org/